© 2018 Total Car Reviews by Thomas Mark.

Jun 3

Newbie with a 1992 Cooper

0 comments

Hi guys,

have just joined after watching all of Tom’s vlogs on YouTube over a weekend.

I have had a 1992 cooper lying on my driveway for many years. I bought it off of a mate who had lost interest in it.

needs quite a bit of work but I’m making a start on it this week.

looking forward to it

• Alright our good people... 1st things first...important stuff!!! Brews !!! Now we’ve all seen our Tom here making a brew or two... IN STYLE!! Of course...but why oh why do you leaving the tea bag in while adding milk!!! 🙈 .. we all know you take the bag out before adding the milk...so this brings me up the lead and really only question of the day... “ when brewing up... How many of you?...” 1. Take the bag out... before adding milk? or 2. Leave the bag in... when adding milk? 🤓 Moving on swiftly...MINIs !!!!! As I’m based in the Deep South (bournemouth) I’ve been trying to find someone to have a look at how much body work needs doing on the old Girl!!! currently that answer varies with everyone I talk too...the old girl is sat in dry storage in the midlands ... so I’ll be shooting a few questions out there in the coming weeks ... but to start ... I’m looking for someone who can help assess and do the body work required ... any names numbers ideas around the east and west midlands are most welcome... thanks for reading and in the words of Bill Withers... “have...a lovely day!!!“
  • Technically it's not a significant change but a small one, I have just purchased the 12 to 10 wheel conversion kit, I may need peoples advice and hints to make this install as fun as possible. Question- What socket size do I need to take the hub nut off? 34mm What torque setting is required to tighten it back up again? 115lbft Cheers, any advice out there would be much appreciated. I will miss these wheels bought in 2015, they are in mint condition as are the brand new front tires and healthy rears. Soon to be advertised on eBay price TBC soon, so if anyone wants them give me a shout?